Machine Risk Assessment
Risk assessments are essential when designing new machines or modifying existing machines. Furthermore, risk assessments are integral to PUWER inspections, which are required when new work equipment is first used and periodically thereafter.
Machinery risk assessments must be carried out thoroughly and the results recorded. Mitigating actions can then be taken to reduce the risks until they are as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
Procter Machine Safety offers a Machine Risk Assessment service. The advantages for you include:
- Risk assessments on proposed designs, part-built or completed new machines, and existing plant
- Individual machines (whether simple or complex) or multiple machines at one or more sites
- TUV-certified machinery safety experts
- Extensive experience of many different industries
- Detailed working knowledge of standards and regulations
- Illustrated reports showing areas of non-compliance
- We can support you in addressing non-compliances
If you would like a quote for a machine risk assessment, please complete the form below and attach documentation such as an asset list so we can respond as quickly as possible.
To inquire about a machine risk assessment, please fill in the form below.