Power Operate Guards
The custom-made rise and fall guards provide a physical barrier for your manufacturing processes and can be power or manually operated. Each machine protection door system can also be integrated with existing machine control systems for seamless operation, whilst the fast opening and closing cycles increase product flow and process productivity.
Designed and installed
by the experts
Each system is made to your exact requirements and designed to provide a barrier that is secure and hard-working. Our experience enables us to build our machine protection door systems with a minimal number of parts, and ensure that they are reliable and require low-maintenance.
These doors can also be interlocked to prevent machine operation until the door is completely secure.
If you’re at all unsure about what you need, contact our design engineers now for the best solution for your site.
The main benefits of our Power Operated Machine guards:
- All systems are fully compliant to the latest machinery directive
- We can work to your exact requirements, width or height
- Doors can be integrated with machine control systems for seamless operation
- Fast opening and closing increases product flow and process productivity
- High reliability even after years of high numbers of cycles
- Manual overrides in case of a power outage or emergency.
- Side frames and shutters can be powder-coated in many RAL colours
- Very long maintenance intervals
- A compact design and production setup allows for installation a short distance from the machines in question