Hazards relate to in-running nip points, tensioners, transmission components and belt edges, as well as objects or materials that are spilt, ejected or fall from the conveyor. New conveyors are not always supplied with sufficient guarding and existing conveyors may have had guards removed at some point in the past.
The UK’s leading conveyor
Our machine guarding design experts have over 250 years of industry experience between them, as well as a thorough knowledge of current machine safety standards, regulations and HSE guidelines.
Depending on your industry and the products being transported, the conveyor guarding may be manufactured from any of these materials or a combination: Welded wire mesh, Sheet metal, Stainless steel, Polycarbonate. We can also incorporate sound insulation if necessary.
Wherever possible our designs permit cleaning and maintenance without removal of the guards. However, if guards have to be removed frequently, we can install suitable safety interlocks and modify the safety-related control system so that it operates correctly with the new safety devices.
Unrivalled knowledge of Conveyor
legislation, regulations and standards
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System covers the design, manufacture and installation of machine guards.
for conveyor guards
- Site survey
- Risk assessment
- Discussions with stakeholders
- Custom-designed guarding for conveyors
- Additional electrically interlocked solutions (if required)
The main benefits of our conveyor solutions are:
- Innovative, ergonomic, maintenance-friendly conveyor guarding solutions.
- Bespoke designs compliant with the latest industry standards
- Unrivalled knowledge of the latest safety standards
- Extended life of your equipment
- No obligation on-site surveys
- Improved productivity and high return on investment