PUWER Risk Assessment
PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulation) risk assessments are essential when designing new machines or modifying existing machines. Furthermore, PUWER regulations require companies to undertake assessments when new work equipment is first used and periodically thereafter; risk assessments are integral to PUWER inspections.
Machinery PUWER risk assessments and PUWER inspections must be carried out thoroughly and the results recorded. Mitigating actions can then be taken to reduce the risks until they are as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
Procter Machine Safety offers a Machine Risk Assessment and PUWER Inspection service. The advantages for you include:
- Risk assessments on proposed designs, part-built or completed new machines, and existing plant
- PUWER inspections of new and existing machines
- Individual machines, whether simple or complex or multiple machines at one or more sites
- TUV-certified machinery safety experts
- Extensive experience of many different industries
- Detailed working knowledge of standards and regulations
- Illustrated reports showing areas of non-compliance
- We can support you in addressing non-compliances
If you would like a quote for a machine risk assessment or PUWER inspection, please complete the form below and attach documentation such as an asset list so we can respond as quickly as possible. You may also like to download our PUWER White Paper.
To receive the information you are interested in by return, please just provide a valid email address below.
We also offer a free compliance survey for machine guards.
To inquire about a machine risk assessment or PUWER inspection, please fill in the form below.