Vacancy: Sales Support Coordinator (Trainee Sales Engineer)
Procter Machine Safety are an industry leading well established UK company providing a comprehensive range of high quality safety compliant machine guarding and safety solutions across all sectors both UK and overseas.
This role is office based in Caerphilly for the first 18 months, after full training and acquiring all the necessary experience, the successful candidate is expected to progress within the Machine Safety business and join our field based sales team with a further enhanced package. You will be expected to undertake business development duties targeting lapsed and new customers to uncover sales opportunities within our core industries and markets. Utilising the latest web tracking technology and following up information requests, a regular supply of sales leads and target customers will be available to ensure your KPI’s and sales targets are met.
- When required, to be the first point of contact for Modular Guarding sales, processing the necessary paperwork accurately and liaising with production team to ensure all aspects of orders are correct.
- Actively researching and targeting new customers primarily for our Modular Guarding Department.
- Deliver targeted email and telephone campaigns within specified time frames
- Contribute to marketing initiatives & sales strategies
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of a range of Procter safety products and services.
- Learn and remain current with safety legislation relevant to the role
Skills, attributes & experience
- Engineering, mechanical or CAD experience highly desirable
- Organised, efficient and able to plan your daily workload effectively
- A strong desire to learn and excel in a sales/business development environment
- Confidence when making outbound sales calls and approaching new prospects
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer base
- Capacity to learn on the job and implement learning as required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Full driving licence
- Up to 26 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded training and ongoing personal development
- Early Friday finish at 2.45pm
- Annual bonus
If you seek a rewarding and varied position and wish to develop a career in technical sales with an industry leading business please send your CV to [email protected].
Please note that due to the high level of applications only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.