CNC Laser Operator
The company is currently seeking a CNC Laser Operator to work full time at our Bedwas site. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in:
- Setting up and running a fibre laser. Laser alignment, head cleaning/ removal/ maintenance etc.
- Producing a wide range of components out of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised steel, zintec.
- Inspection of drawings and finished parts using measuring equipment, working with fine tolerances, developing first off jobs and editing CNC programmes.
- Carrying out various forms of machine maintenance including laser alignment, table change alignment removal and refitting mirrors for the laser.
- Duties also to include changing the various gasses within the laser and forklift truck operating.
Starting with 20 days holiday increasing each year by 1 day to a max. of 26 days (+ statutory holidays)
Department: Procter Machine Safety
Job Title: CNC Laser Operator
Type: Full time, permanent
Work time: Monday – Thursday: 7am – 4.00pm, Friday: 7am – 12pm
Pay: £10.82 per hour